Subject: Re: False report on Hvorostovsky?
From: "Michael A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 21:33:19 -0400

To "Pandora Shaw":

Do you wish Hvorostovsky to be dead?! You say "Shame on you" to the person who is
giving credible information that the ugly rumor about someone's death is not true?!
According to you, Wikipedia should be trusted more than the official page of the
person whose death is wrongly announced?!!

It's preposterous that the original poster rushed to be the first in spreading this fake
news without waiting for the official confirmation.

"Pandora", do you know that this man has children? Do you really care?? Shame on
you and the original poster who spread this ugly rumor. Thanks to those who denied
it with credible information. No need to be ashamed of it.

Mike

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 01:04:51 +0000, Pandora Shaw
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Well, I'd like to say shame on you, but after I saw your post, I checked DH's
Wikipedia page, and it too said he died October 11 (Russian time), 2017. As of now,
that bit of information has been taken down. So who knows?? Perhaps death is
imminent? I hope not.