Subject: False report on Hvorostovsky?
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 17:24:55 -0700

          Tim Page <>

24 mins <>

Despite reports from the BBC as well as several of the great names in opera, we are reliably informed that Dmitri Hvorostovsky is still living. I apologize to all concerned for having shared what we may all now hope is false information.

In the future, I will never again post an obituary without certification from the Washington Post and The New York Times, if I don't find it on the artist's personal website.

Modify your settings: