Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: 1st act of Norma in HD (Trump)Turandot
From: Kiwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:11:55 -0400

Well, how bout this one, then.

Merkel led the heads of state into a concert hall for a rousing rendition of
a Beethoven symphony.  The man representing the US (the one with the amazing
IQ) later commented that they went in, the listened, and then when the opera
was over, they left.

Amazing.  Brilliant.  Can't tell the difference between orchestral works and
singing dramatic works.  About right for a person of his intellect and
knowledge.

And I mentioned opera so...all's good.  Right?

In a message dated 10/9/2017 6:27:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,