Subject: Re: FW:Age Discrimination Alert
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:52:21 -0400

I am a 'senior citizen'. I haven't noticed any loss of sensitivity to higher frequencies but who
knows? What I have notice is Increased Sensitivity to volume! I hate loud sounds like sirens,
smoke alarms and the high-pitched screaming of small children, especially in resonant spaces
like locker rooms. :-)