Subject: Re: 1st act of Norma in HD
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:39:06 -0400

Dear Birdy:
How do I know Maria didn't care?
Well, of course I never spoke in person to her, but one does get a pretty
good picture and feeling about someone after having exhaustedly delved
into book after book about her life. So if she ever took umbrage to the
nicknames afforded her, I have yet to read anything about her saying so in
any of the books I have read by the better and best authors.
And, let's face it, that lady was certainly no shrinking violet when it came
to expressing her ire and speaking her mind about something.