Subject: FW:Age Discrimination Alert
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:30:49 +0000

According to DK Conn the opinion of those of us of "a certain age" cannot be trusted because we automatically become
hearing handicapped. I'm proud of my age, because I was able to hear live 4 generations of opera singers, including
some of Caruso's contemporaries as Gigli and Galeffi.

Miguel de Virgilio