Subject: Re: 1st act of Norma in HD (Trump)
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:25:51 -0600

It's very disconcerting to continually open these emails titled the first
act of the HD performance to find inside just comments on nicknames over
and over.   Could not someone start a new email with a new title so we
would know what is inside and delete it if we are not interested.
DonD

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.