Subject: Re: 1st act of Norma in HD (Trump)
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 19:08:47 -0400

I, as well, have an entire repertoire of epithets  to designate Trump. But I try to limit myself to a maximum of four at a time, otherwise I develop writer's cramp.

Whatever you call him. the sad realization (supported by more evidence with each day that passes) is that Trump is a mentally unstable weakling and coward who, in the first months of his administration, has done more damage to the United States than all of the country's enemies since the founding of the Republic, combined

Best.

Ray.

***