Subject: Re: 1st act of Norma in HD
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 18:27:36 -0400

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:30:07 -0400, Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Personally, I refer to him as "Orange 45."  I cannot bear to use his name.

Nor can I, dear Idia, nor can I.

I have an entire repertoire of epithets to designate that . . . creature.

When I write to Italian friends, I refer to it as “Lo Stronzone” — hint: it is the augmentative
of “stronzo.”  Look it up :)

Others I like to use are the Turd-in-Chief, His Fraudulency, the Orange Cockroach, or Der
Ungeheuer.  I also refer to his official residence as “the Braun Haus” (that was the Nazi
party’s headquarters in Munich in the 1930s).  Sometimes I combine them, as in “the Chief
Turd of the Braun Haus.”

Cheers and all the best,

Alain
Washington, D.C.