Subject: Re: 1st act of Norma in HD
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:30:07 -0400

"Isn't it interesting that the President who has to be the most disrespected
in American history has never, to my knowledge been
 called anything but Donald Trump?  If he ever becomes Don in the media
will that be a sign of approval?
dtmk"

Actually, I find it insulting to him when people refer to him as "Donald
Trump."   Most every president I've ever known has almost always been
warmly referred to as "Mr. President."  Not this one.
Personally, I refer to him as "Orange 45."  I cannot bear to use his name.