Subject: “Norma” at the Met on Wednesday ?
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:19:22 -0400

Dear Listers,

My partner Lynne Price and I will be attending “Norma” at the Metropolitan Opera on
Wednesday night, October 11th.  Will anyone else from the List be in attendance ?

I will be wearing my Opera-L pin for ease of recognition.

I hope to see some of you there !

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort