Subject: Re: Cossotto¹sbest live Adalgisa on record?
From: John Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 14:32:10 -0400

Hi Stephen,
I would recommend Cossotto's performance as Adalgisa with Leyla Gencer as
Norma from La Fenice - if you can locate it.
It was originally released by the La Fenice organization themselves (and
beautifully packaged).

The closest I've been able to find is a comparable cast and recording from
Naples in 1965, available from Presto Classical:
http://www.prestoclassical.co.uk/search.php?searchString=Norma%2C+Gencer%2C+
Cossotto

John Freeman