Subject: Re: 1st act of Norma in HD
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:13:09 +0000

There is a very wide gap between "La Dvina" and "Maria". Sorry, Tom,
I cringe every time you do a "Maria, Renata, Montserrat" routine. They
are not and were not your friends. It smacks of an intimacy and self
importance that I find very offputting.

And "VickiD" makes me nuts, as do "Nebs", "Radvan" and too many others
to mention. I find it all unnecessary, and, ultimately, disrespectful.
Understand, I am in no way suggesting censorship. Do whatever you
want. " It's a free country" as they say. And that sword cuts both ways!

Vesna makes a very good point about Hvorostovsky, and I see nothing
wrong with that. In fact, it is very human and very endearing. There are
always exceptions to any generality. So is "Leonie" at least to me :-).

Enough!

Bob