Subject: Re: False report on Hvorostovsky
From: Max Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Oct 2017 10:21:27 -0700

Janos, you should feel no need to justify yourself.

You got what you thought was a credible report on something that was, sadly, all too likely. You passed it on to the rest of us in good intent, knowing it would be of high interest.

It turned out to be false, which we’re all happy to hear.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPad