Subject: Re: Sexual harassment in show biz
From: Max Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Oct 2017 08:15:16 -0700

The Media certainly benefits from any scandal or newsworthy event, but I donít think the media is the driving force here. Businesses around the world have become aware of the damage done to them by this kind of executive behavior. Itís corruption that hurts their reputations, productivity, employee morale and commitment and finances. Each one of these stories has a history of payoffs and that money has to come from somewhere.

This sounds a lot to me like a hetero parallel to the Sandusky scandal and it wasnít just the media driving that. No school wants to find itself in the position Penn State was in with that one.

I think it is ultimately businesses driving this and not just out of moral rectitude or goodness of heart. I think theyíre finding that itís, literally, ďbad for business.Ē

Max Paley

Sent from my iPad