Subject: Re: False report on Hvorostovsky
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:04:18 -0400

This is a perfect example of how scary the “fake news” immediate spreading to respectable sources is… It really frightens me to know that once again we are in cold war of words where these tweets and posts (mostly from Russia) can initiate an avalanche that spreads in moments to all over the world and could create major damage.  Apologies for the “political” post, but it concerns all of us.