Subject: Cossotto’s best live Adalgisa on record?
From: "Conrad, Stephen A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2017 01:45:22 +0000

I seek recommendations in my search for Cossotto’s best live performance, on an available recording, of Adalgisa.  (Btw: I am one of those who tend to be tolerant of, even keen on, her showboating.)
Thanks to a passing mention earlier today, her first partnering with Caballe, in 1970, is a performance I just ordered from Live Rare Opera.

Sent from my iPad