Subject: Re: Sexual Harrassment in opera
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:55:13 -0400

How instructive it is to note which of one's two postings on a given day
elicit a reaction, and which does not.  In case you're interested, you may
look at the one under the subject line "Age Discrimination Alert"

I was once young enough to be the victim of sexual harassment, and to
resist it, except when it was irresistable.  With the late, beloved Joan
Rivers, I want to shout "grow up!"

Seriously, why is this long established practice causing such shock waves
at this late date?

dtmk