Subject: Sexual harassment in show biz
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:38:01 -0400

The casting couch in opera is equal opportunity. I experienced it in BA in the 70s. If the boss is hetero it cuts that way. And if he's gay, the guys suffer. Since it interferes with the carrying out of one's work it is serious, sometimes dangerous, and horribly shameful. Sometimes the boss likes children. Sometimes lots of hush money is spent. It is the living pits.
Sent from my iPhone