Subject: Re: Sexual Harrassment in opera
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Oct 2017 23:18:11 -0400

And in the mid-80's, there was a very notorious casting couch for Les Miserables, directed
toward the young men playing/understudying Marius. I'm very surprised that no one has
yet come forward with real accusations (to my knowledge) - I tend to think the goings-on
were known to many in the biz, much like with Mr. Weinstein and the women.

Sexual harrassment in showbiz of all sorts is most unfortunately an equal opportunity
thing. Men are victims just as much as women are.

And Mr, Kane, it is nothing to be so damn cavalier about - shame on you. Even if you
possibly meant your post in jest. It's nothing to joke about.