Subject: Jonas Kaufmann on French TV Talk Show Tonight on Comcast
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Oct 2017 22:26:27 -0400

Dear Listers,

I apologize for the short notice, but I only just found out about this myself.  Jonas Kaufmann is
the featured guest this evening on a TV talk show called “On n’est pas couché” (“We’re Not in
Bed Yet”), which is very popular in France.  The program is of course in French.  I will watch it
even though I find the host, Laurent Ruquier, extremely irritating and annoying.

The show will be aired tonight at 11:00 p.m. EDT on the French international channel, TV5
Monde, which is carried nationwide by Comcast (680 in the Washington, DC area).  The show
will air at 10:00 p.m. Central, 9:00 p.m. Mountain, and 9:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time.

I thought it might be of interest to some of you.

Cheers,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.