Subject: Re: Tillerson got it so right (and very off topic)
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Oct 2017 21:48:05 -0400

Every morning, before tweeting, our Beloved Leader descends into the dungeon that he has had built under the White House (the construction and maintenance costs for which are disguised as reimbursements for cabinet secretary travel expenses. Once there, the routine never varies -- he stands in front of a giant cheval mirror, sings -- well, really croaks out -- the opening lines of "O don fatale" (to keep this message appropriate for publication on Opera-L) and then asks the same question, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the biggest moron of them all?"  Again, as usual, he is frustrated with the response that he is not at the top of the list (our Beloved Leader has to be at the top of all lists, no matter how ridiculous or despicable they are).  Our Beloved Leader then adjourns to the adjoining kitchen (quaintly designed to look like a torture chamber from the days of the Spanish Inquisition) and makes another batch of poisoned apples.  This routine also serves to bring back fond memories of his childhood days at Halloween when he would bob for french fries.  The word is that, this morning, the mirror identified that his next target should be Flo (the woman in the Progressive Insurance commercials.)

Best,
Ray

PS: Speaking of the Spanish Inquisition, word is that some Nazis (the "good" ones of course) have suggested to our Beloved Leader that he introduce the auto-da-fe to America as a further way to appease his base of followers.  Reporters, of course, would be the first "celebrants".

PPS:  The word is that -- in his meetings yesterday with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau who was in Washington for a visit -- our beloved Leader asked Trudeau if ordering U.S. armed forces to invade and seize Canada for annexation would make him eligible to be knighted by the Queen. [ Don't be so skeptical of the idea -- our Beloved Leader has already hired Daffy Duck to disguise himself as a Canadian goose and fly North with the flocks to scout out the territory! ]

R.

***