Subject: Re: Tillerson got it so right (and very off topic)
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Oct 2017 19:13:47 -0400

Based on Trumpian logic our National Moron is indeed correct - he did meet
with the President of the Virgin Islands while shaving in the mirror this
morning.

This is how Ko Ko would explain it:

When your Donaldship says, ‘Let a thing be done,’ it’s as good as done –
practically, it *is* done – because your Donaldship’s will is law.
Your Donaldship says, ‘Kill a gentleman,’ and a gentleman is told off to be
killed. Consequently, that gentleman *is as good as dead *– practically, he
*is* dead – and if he is dead, why not say so?

Nothing could be more satisfactory!