Subject: Re: Wrong-composer operas
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:56:40 -0400

While posting, I momentarily forgot that Rach's FdaR was already mentioned
in the original post. A couple of more examples are then in order :-)

Dargomyzhsky, a Russian composer, also wrote RUSALKA, better known to us in
Dvorak's version.

I haven't heard Mascagni's NERONE but very much love Boito's opera with the
same title which deserves to be more often performed/recorded, I think.

Vesna