Subject: Re: Are aging posters qualified to evaluate current singers?
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:14:51 -0400

If you can tell who is singing when you call someone on the telephone who is
listening to opera, you're qualified.

I don't really have a problem with high frequencies (heard 13,000, but not
14,000, last time I checked and I'm 70 now)  but my guess is that they're
way overrated when it comes to evaluation of a singer.

Modify your settings: