Subject: Re: Age Discrimination Alert
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:00:20 -0600

Well I'm 79 and I may miss some high frequencies but I still have the
ability to discern when a singer is not singing all the notes, singing the
wrong notes, has terrible phrasing,is having trouble with the high notes or
has lousy intonation​.  Also criticizing or praising stage deportment has
nothing to do with loss of hearing.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.