Subject: Re: Martin Bernheimer has retired
From: Michael Kaye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:23:52 -0400

Thanks for much for pointing the way to Jay Nordlinger's tribute to Martin
Bernheimer. I could not agree more with Mr. Nordlinger's laudations for
such an important, highly esteemed critic and friend.

Vale, Martin, cito, cito, cito!
Audituri te salutant.
Audimus, audimus. Vale Martin! Audimus!

Michael Kaye