Subject: Regina Resnik documentary free online streaming
From: Michael Philip Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:23:52 +0000

Hi Opera-L:
I am pleased to let you know that our documentary Regina Resnik: New York Original is now streaming online at: http://www.cuny.tv/show/cunytvspecial/PR2006636. (Because of licensing restrictions, Remi Arts is notpermitted to produce a DVD of this documentary.)

 If you enjoythe program, please consider a fully tax-deductible contribution to Remi Arts,Inc. to help us satisfy our final production costs and legal fees.

Remi Artshas depleted most of its capital to make this documentary. In addition tolicensing hundreds of audio and video clips and photographs, we paid more than$5,000 in insurance last Friday, and almost $2,000 in legal fees yesterday. Please consider a donation of any amount or check out the Remi Arts Store URLs below!

To donate toRemi Arts:
Online: http://remiarts.org/donate.html

Bycheck: Payable to Remi Arts, Inc., and mail to:

Remi Arts,Inc.

PO Box630219

Bronx, NY10463

Or visit theRemi Arts Store at http://remiarts.org/store.html and http://remiarts.org/store2.html (lots ofdepictions of Regina Resnik and other operatic subjects at reasonable prices!)