Subject: Re: FW: Martin Bernheimer has retired
From: John Rahbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:42:26 -0400

You may disagree with his opinions, but they were always thoughtful ,
backed by knowledge and astute awareness. In a time when  populism has overrun
the western world, the loss of someone like Martin  Bernheimer is keenly
felt. I hope he is writing a book or a libretto or  something. If he is just
slowing down to enjoy smelling the roses I  understand that too. In any case I
wish him well.
John Rahbeck

In a message dated 10/11/2017 6:44:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,