Subject: Re: Moffo commercial recordings
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Oct 2017 15:12:43 +0000

Last night I listened to excerpts of the Lucia recording with Sills and Bergonzi.  Their first act duet is gorgeous, as both are in great voice.  The Moffo-Bergonzi recording is great too as is the dvd with Carlo and Scotto. For some reason, I never saw Carlo as Edgardo, which is one of his greatest roles. Too bad it was not Carlo on the broadcast with Callas!