Subject: Re: Norma on Oct. 3rd
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Oct 2017 09:40:05 -0400

Bravo Signor!  A brilliantly written treatise.
You have whetted my appetite sufficiently and I am now on tenterhooks
until tomorrow's HD production for my "fix".
I also heard it the same evening as you and was transfixed by the near
perfection and beauty of the entire cast.
I know there are those "hangers-on" who just cannot seem to extricate
themselves from the past enough to admit that even one person today has
the talent of yesteryear and that's too bad (for them).
I thoroughly enjoyed the other evening and now have the pleasure of one
more to wallow in tomorrow.
Go Sondra!!