Subject: Re: Today's "Stars"
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Oct 2017 16:33:15 -0400

Mr. Young suggested thought he might be having a "senior moment," but I assure him the
error here was all mine.  Ms. Goerke has performed with the opera companies of Houston and
San Antonio, but, to the best of my knowledge, not Dallas.

My apologies for any mix up.

p.

Mr. Gordon wrote:

"Mr. Padillo mentions  Christine Goerke has sung in Dallas but I can't recall what she sang
here. I know she has sung in Houston. I might be having a senior moment. Remind me what
she sang here."