Subject: RIP André Mallabrera and Josep Carreras in Catalan
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Oct 2017 21:04:25 +0200

French tenor André Mallabrera died a few days ago, as a tribute we uploaded
several arias and song recordings never before available in cyberspace. You
can also listen to tenor Jose Carreras in a famous Catalan song live in the
early eighties displaying amazing head voice and falsetto; things he never
attempted in his operatic recordings, the song is a marvel too. All on our
homepage of www.operanostalgia.be

RvdB