Subject: Re: Steber "humiliating herself"
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Oct 2017 13:00:34 -0400

I'll have you know that I have always preferred to bathe in private, that
I think pools are for water lillies and goldfish, and that a beach is only
likely to attract me in the kind of weather when nobody else is there; and
I don't think I would have enjoyed a concert by Nellie Melba in her prime,
if I were attired in nothing but a bath towel.

dtmk