Subject: Re: Steber "humiliating herself"
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 23:55:46 -0400

The Continental Baths has/have a respectable connection with opera.
Located  below street level of the historic Ansonia hotel, the Baths were
a relative latecomer to an address long favored by musical and operatic
luminaries.    I never set foot in the place, however, until sometime after
the "bathers" had vacated it:  the space was then leased, temporarily, by
Tower records, while their original premises, a few blocks away, were being
renovated.   Lots of money spent there!

dtmk