Subject: Re: singers who should have had big international careers - but didnt (3)
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 19:43:06 -0400

I wonder what became of Richard Leech. He was a wonderful tenor in my opinion and made a number of opera recordings He appeared here in Cincinnati many times and backstage was very charming to his many fans. And  then it seemed that he voice became colorless and his last appearances were not good. Now I don't know if he retired or is still trying to sing elsewhere.