Subject: Re: The Opera House
From: Mark Schubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 18:34:18 -0400

I was there and loved it, especially Ms. Price but also the part about
how the chandeliers came to be, and the near-disastrous (due to
malfunctioning stage machinery) opening night of the new house.  After
the screening, there was a Q&A session that included Peter Gelb (who
did not appear in the movie) in which he noted that malfunctioning
stage machinery was not limited to the Bing era.

I agree; don't miss it!

TTFN,
Mark