Subject: Re: singers who should have had big international careers - but didnt (3)
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 16:11:04 -0500

Eleanor Steber was a great talent having performed in Europe on a few occasions, but her career was mainly established at the Met.  What happened to her?  She was endowed with a great voice and technique.  I never understood that when she had trouble with Bing, why she did not just leave and establish herself in Europe(?)

       John

Sent from my iPhone