Subject: sayao in san francisco
From: kurt youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:46:01 -0500

Correction duly noted! My initial search of “Sayao” on the San Fran database showed only the Marguerite. Having been alerted that she sang more roles there, I typed in simply “Bidu” and discovered that the SFO archive needs a bit of tweaking.

The “Bidu” search confirms that between 1939 and 1953 she also sang Manon, Mimi, Susanna, Juliette, Zerlina and Nedda there.

Kurt Youngmann

"Of God, the Devil and Darwin, we have really good scientific evidence for the existence of only Darwin." - Niall Shanks