Subject: Re: Sills on Bing
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 08:58:26 -0700

If I am not mistaken, Bidu Sayao also sang Margherita in SF with
Rossi-Lemeni.  She was at the end of her career and attempted some roles
out there that she would never have done earlier and at the Met.  The Met
was no longer interested under Bing but SF definitely was and I think she
sang in Chicago during their initial season in 1954.

Donald (aus dem westen)