Subject: Re: Sills on Bing
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Oct 2017 09:47:28 -0400

I remember it well, as I was a super in it   I  was VERY young, of course.  To make it even more exciting it was opening nite. And yes, the cast was pretty good!  You can imagine the excitement for an opera obsessed teenager. Years later, I had the great experience of singing in the chorus with NY City Opera when they came to Los Angeles.  Whenever I hear the fabulous opening chorus, I still get goosebumps!

Peggy