Subject: Singers who should have had a big international career but didn't.
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Oct 2017 22:45:46 -0400

Hina Spani had a big career in Europe, mainly Italy I think, and South America. She never got to the States, but a war intervened and she went back home to where she was revered as a star.

How about Ninon Vallin? Wonderful singer. I don't know her history.

There was a time when there were more than enough fine singers and some were happier staying close to home.

How about singers now who don't sing as much as they could because others go for cheap because the countries they come from have a lower standard of living. Pretty crummy.

Come to think of it, what about Oralia Dominguez, and Luigi Alva? And there must be many more.

Freni didn't like to travel while her kids were young.

RP

Sent from my iPhone