Subject: Re: Norman Treigle (was Re: singers who should have had big international careers - but didn't)
From: Ulrik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Oct 2017 14:21:33 -0400

On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 09:57:57 -0400, Tom Frey
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I met Norman backstage Cincinnati after a concert. He was very cordial and
signed a CD of his I had. He did seem a little sad, but think many artists are
exhausted after a concert after they, like he, have given so much.

Dear Tom,

Are you sure Mr Treigle signed a CD? He died in 1975 - and I think CDs only
started to be in use in 1981 or so.

Kind regards
Ulrik