Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato
From: Donald S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:49:22 -0500

Of course Bob you are the epitome of sanity and I thank you for this. The man had brilliance and inner daemons. Personally, I always relished his posts, even when he was being a bad boy because each time he posted something that taught me something I didn't know (and that was often) I could overlook the nuttiness, the venom and lack of patience he could throw out there.

Albert Innaurato is one of the people who made this list what it is and that will not only be hard, very hard to replace, but something I will miss. Albert, wherever you are, I hope the songs are sweet, and when you are hungry, tell them your not and just pick.

Donald

Sent from my iPad