Subject: Re: Michael Fabiano "Ah Quand Je Dors" (Liszt)
From: "Roy D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Oct 2017 12:03:46 -0400

I put “Fabiano” into the search window at the top of the Parterre Box main webpage, which led to a page devoted to Fabiano dated April 10, 2014. Under Fabiano’s photo, is the first sentence of text, after which the phrase, “Read more” must be clicked to bring up the full page of text and audio/video excerpts. Here’s the page link for that full text:
http://parterre.com/2014/04/10/congratulations-michael-fabiano/#more-33491 <http://parterre.com/2014/04/10/congratulations-michael-fabiano/#more-33491>

There are four audio selections listed under his second photo that are on SoundCloud. “Oh! Quand je does” is the third selection.

I agree that this is a wonderful version, the only other one that brings goose bumps for me beside the one recorded by Beverly Sills. By the way, this selection is from Fabiano’s recital in Kansas City on Jan. 19, 2013.

- Roy D.