Subject: Re: Mr Albert Innaurato
From: "Takis Pavl." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:39:16 +0000

This has been a busy week and I wanted to write earlier but Albert has been on my mind a lot. I've also been feeling guilty because I hadn't found the time to respond to one of his last e-mails he sent me privately some time ago. What a brilliant mind Albert had, his sense of humour and how fascinatingly he wrote. He understood voices, music and had so many experiences as a professional artist but also as fan. What a loss. I hope his writings about opera get published, they're the stuff opera fans enjoy reading, whether you agree with his views or not. And opera needs such fans. May he rest in peace.  Takis

Modify your settings: