Subject: More About Albert Innaurato
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:16:55 -0400

This morning another fine tribute appeared, -  in my spam box
for some reason, -  and was promptly lost when I tried to reply.
Whoever wrote it recounted the familiar assortment of chilling
and ingratiating moments, but expanded somewhat on the last
contribution A. I. made to Opera-l, which  was posted August 31,
and  which claimed that only on Opera-L could such an array of what
he called:- "philistines", probably "Trump supporters',  lurk. I made
an attempt that day, to come to our defense, expecting the worst, but
nothing came of it.

I would enjoy reading that tribute, a long one, again, if whoever
wrote it would care to re-post

dtmk