Subject: see you in October in DC at the opera??
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:52:13 -0400

Hi again folks,

Wishes to all those celebration for a SHANA TOVA(Happy New Year) and a G'mar Chatima Tova (be sealed for a good year!).

If our paths cross in October, let me know!

Tuesday, October 10-Signature Theater(Arlington,VA)-opening night AN ACT OF GOD

Saturday, October 14-Creative Cauldron(Falls Church,VA)-opening night THE MISTRESS CYCLE

Sunday, October 15(matinee)-Atlas Thea(DC)-UrbanArias SHINING BROW

Sunday, October 15(eve)-Signature Theater-closing performance A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC

Tuesday, October 17-Mariinsky Ballet opening(Kennedy Center)-LA BAYADERE

Thursday, October 19-Synetic Theater (Arlington) opening PETER PAN

Friday,  October 20-DEMO by Damien Woetzel(Kennedy Center)

Saturday, October 21-Kreeger Museum(DC--across the street from our home!)-Wash Natl Opera Young Artists in concert

Sunday, October 29-Young Artists of America(Strathmore, Bethesda)-The Sounds of Music

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC