Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017 (years)
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:12:27 -0500

Innaurato's manic rantings always left me in the dark. How he could spew such venom and hatred for no apparent reason put him completely off any list for me
There are myriad writings by music experts to be savored without insults and viciousness.
Being obese and Catholic and gay is hardly an excuse for such ugliness. I am two of the three.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone