Subject: Re: Albert Innaurato 1947-2017 (years)
From: Sergio da Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:46:12 -0400

I haven’t posted in a long time (too busy) and I debated whether I should this time.
I’m surprised so many here accepted Albert’s insults as something that can be dismissed. I don’t. He did attack me a few times (for no good reason) and I received no apologies. For quite some time I didn’t read any of his posts because while there was good information in them, there was as much if not more vitriol directed at this or that person.
Nevertheless he was a brilliant writer, I enjoyed immensely his articles (where editors could tame some of his fury), the La Scala series on Opera News comes to mind, a true masterpiece.

Albert, RIP.